Large 3-room duplex apartment, in a quiet location, only 300m from the sea, in a popular holiday destination – in Sibenik.
- Reference number: CŠ_620
- Layout: For sale Area: 101.62 m2
- Distance from sea: 300m
- Location: Šibenik
- Nearest airport: 59km – Split Croatia
- Construction: brick
- Civic amenities: complete – bars, restaurants, shops, groceries, school
- Price: € 184,800
- We present to you this large 3-room duplex apartment, which is located only 300m from the sea, right in the center in one of the most beautiful places on the Adriatic, in Sibenik.
- The apartment has a total area of 101.62 square meters, consists of a second floor and attic. On the second floor there is an entrance hall, a toilet, a large living room with a kitchen and an open dining area and a wooden staircase leading to the first floor. The living room opens onto a spacious terrace, which can serve as a space to relax. In the attic there are three bedrooms and a bathroom.
- The apartment does not have a parking space.
- About the property:
- The building is connected to the water supply and electricity
- Building permit
- Electric heating,
- cooling, air conditioning
- Asphalt access road
- Energy certificate
- Šibenik is one of the most beautiful places on the Adriatic, located in a picturesque bay at the mouth of the river Krka, just below the rock cliff, where the fortress of St. Nicholas.
- The city is characterized by the fact that there are cobbled streets, beautiful squares, clean beaches and, of course, beautiful clear sea.
- There are several beaches in the area that are definitely worth a visit.
- One of the most famous is Sveti Nikola, which stretches along the island, on which stands the fortress of St. Nicholas. There are many pine trees that provide peace, undisturbed sunbathing and a picnic area. From Banj Beach you will have a beautiful view of the entire city of Sibenik, Solaris is one of the most beautiful sandy reptiles on the Adriatic with a beautiful fabulous view of the nearby Kornati archipelago.
- You can also look forward to the water park and many other great attractions. Tourists can enjoy the national parks, which are located near Sibenik, the Krka and Kornati National Parks.
- You can read more on the website:
- Krka National Park: https://www.novalja.sk/chorvatsko/vylety-priroda/narodni-parky/narodni-park-krka/
- Kornati National Park: https://www.novalja.sk/chorvatsko/vylety-priroda/narodni-parky/narodni-park-kornati/
- It is also worth visiting the Cathedral of St. Jacob. The cathedral is built entirely of stone and marble. It is inscribed on the UNESCO World Heritage List. The already mentioned fortress of St. Mikuláša is a massive building built on the island of Ljuljevac and is designed to defend the city from sea invaders. The island is connected to the mainland by a drawbridge.
Area of Croatia
: Northern Dalmatia
: House / Villa
: 200 000 € +
: Near the beach